The last time I did this contest was back in 2010 and it was a lot of fun. I figured it was about time to do it again and I need something to keep me going during the horrible, depressing winter months. So this is an art contest to draw one of my "Mary Sue" characters. Simple.
Rules are as follows:
1. The picture must contain one of my Mary Sue characters and at least one other canon character from the corresponding show. It does not have to be a romantic picture or include any romantic interest the character might have. (But it can be. I like both.) It's all up to you so feel free to be creative.
2. You cannot include any of your OCs. As much as I adore some of your characters, they're not part of this contest.
3. Pictures must be finished and colored to qualify for prizes. (Sketches are still accepted- I received a few last time from those who didn't finish before the deadline- but chances are they aren't going to win against people who took the time to finish their submission.)
4. To submit a picture, just post it on your gallery and send me a link via note or just a reply to this journal entry.
5. Pictures will be judged mainly on effort and creativity of concept. Also, I pick what I like.
6. Fanfics are welcome as well, but same rules apply: Mary Sue plus at least one other canon character, no OCs, and must be finished so I would aim for something short.
Current deadline: February 14, 2015
PRIZES: Prizes are free art requests from me. The amount of prizes I give out depends on the amount of submissions received. I think I gave out about 7 or 8 prizes last time. I try to make it worth it.
Quick Character References:
Mona Lisa(my versions)
Of course, I have a bunch of others. Any of them are up for grabs. Any questions about anything, feel free to ask.